About Churchill Borough
Get Directions to
Churchill Borough Administrative Offices.
Read the History of Churchill Borough.
Find useful community and local links.
Frequently Asked Questions
Look here for answers to frequently asked questions.
Located 10 miles east of Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, the Borough of Churchill offers welcoming neighborhoods, wooded hills, and a rich history dating back to 1773. 2.5 square miles in area with a population of over 3,011, Churchill Borough welcomes you.
- Main travel roads include Route 22 and Interstate 376.
- A largely residential community, the geography of the Borough is hilly with some large wooded areas. Churchill is located on the floodplains of Chalfant Run & Saw Mill Run.
- Churchill is governed by a Mayor and a 7 member Council supported by an Administrative Staff run by a Borough Manager. You can learn more by visiting our Officials and Committees page and our Administration page.
- Borough services include a Police Department and a Volunteer Fire Department.
- Visit our Borough History page and our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- You’ll also find Useful Links to websites of interest to Churchill Residents.