Frequently Asked Questions
Common Questions for Churchill Borough Residents
1. What is the schedule for Garbage Pickup and Recycling?
For all of your questions on garbage and recycling, please visit our Administration page.
2. Who is the Real Estate Collector?
Daniel R. Duerring, Tax Collector
2300 William Penn Highway
Pittsburgh, Pa 15235
3. Who is the Magistrate for Churchill?
Thomas P. Caulfield
Forest Hills Plaza
21 Yost Boulevard, Suite #100
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
4. Where is the Post Office?
Churchill does not have its own post office. We use Penn Hills
11650 Penn Hills Drive
Penn Hills, PA 15235
5. Where can I vote in the Borough?
Churchill residents may look up their Polling Place by visiting the Search for Your Polling Place page on the Allegheny County website.
6. How do I register to vote?
Voting registration and Absentee Ballots are available at the Borough Building. The Allegheny County Voting Registration Bureau can be reached at 412-350-4523 or go to votespa.com.
7. What school district is Churchill in?
Woodland Hills School District, (412) 731-1300
8. Tax Information Questions
For answers to these and all your Tax Questions, please visit our Tax Information page.
9. Can I get forms to register my dog at the Borough?
Yes, in the Borough lobby.
10. Who is the water company for the Borough?
Wilkinsburg-Penn Joint Water Authority (412) 243-6200
11. When does Council meet?
Second Monday of each month. For more information, please visit our Officials and Committees page.
12. What are the Borough hours?
Monday-Friday; 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
13. Where is the Borough Building?
2300 William Penn Hwy
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
14. Who is the Borough’s electric supplier?
Duquesne Light Company (888-393-7100)
15. Who is the Borough’s cable supplier?
16. What is the number for the Police and Volunteer Fire Dept.?
- Police and Fire Emergencies: 911
- Police non-emergency: (412) 241-4466
- Fire non-emergency: (412) 241-3449
17. What is the population of Churchill?
18. What is Churchill’s Leaf Pickup Schedule?
Fall leaves there will be leaf collection in the spring and fall.
A separate newsletter will inform you of the dates. Leaves must be
collected in paper, bio-degradable bags. Leaves that are placed in
plastic bags will never be collected by the hauler.