The Yagle Community Center
Louis W. Yagle bequeathed the funds for the Yagle Community Center in 2005. It is located in the Churchill Borough Building at 2300 William Penn Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15235.
The Center is available for scheduling official meetings of Churchill Borough and meetings of private community organizations.
Rules and Regulations for use of the center are as follows:
- You must supply cleaning products & dish towels/cloths.
- Empty trash cans, tie bags & leave at rear door.
- Replace trash bag--refills are in drawer facing rear window.
- Wipe off counters, stove, table and sink.
- Do not leave any unused food or liquids in refrigerator.
- Do not tape, staple, nail, glue or post anything on any walls.
- Wipe off tables.
- Put tables and chairs away.
- Vacuum floor.
- Lower heat to 65 degrees or turn air conditioning off.
- Close windows.
- Turn all lights off including restrooms.
If You Have Any Problems
- Please report any problems or damage to the Borough Office - 412-241-7113.
- In case of emergency, call the Police at 911.