Area Recreation Links
- Woodland Hills School District
- Edgewood Country Club (membership required)
- Blackridge Civic Association (membership required)
- Edgewood Club
Woodland Hills School District
- After 6 PM during the school year unless a weekend, or school/community event taking place
- Edgewood Country Club. (membership required)
- Edgewood Club (membership required)
Forest Hills Recreation
Many Forest Hills recreation programs are available to non-residents. A fee may be required, but it is the same as residents would need to pay.
- Guts and Butts Exercise Class
- Dog Obedience Class
- Swim Lessons
- Scrap-booking Class
- Basketball Program
- Entry to the pool when accompanied by a resident who has purchased a pool-pass. Non-residents pay the daily admission price.
Wilkins Township Recreation
Many free and fee based programs are offered in Wilkins Township, including yoga and zumba.
Blackridge Civic Association Programs
Learn more about the Blackridge Civic Association Programs.
- Kids Play Group
- Salsa Dancing
- Swim Lessons
Junior Sports Programs
Golf and Tennis Lessons
Woodland Hills High School
For more information visit the Woodland Hills High School website.
During the school year the track and tennis courts are available to Churchill residents after 6:00pm and weekends unless being used by the school or community group.
During the summer and weekends the track and tennis courts are available anytime unless being used by the school or community group.